Friday, June 1, 2012

.it's all about me.



Paranoid? Complicated? Curious? These are the obvious words that lingered in my mind when my lecturer asked me the question “State an adjective that describe yourself.” last Thursday.
I can greet you guys with any kind of greeting you want. Hello? Hi? Howdy? How ya doin’? etc etc. I’m sure you guys have seen this a lot in other blogs (Even in my previous blog). BOOORING.
To not bore you guys, lemme just point out the main ones.
Nurul Batrisyia Syasya (:
Currently, 18.
A TESL student.
Big time lover of Japanese food.
Love to sing.
Coffee lover.
Do not eat any kind of sauce except blackpepper & BBQ.
Sometimes I blurt things out unintentionally :(
I'm such a hopeless romantic.
I could cry almost to anything even to a sad song.
I can't help but to draw on misty windows =D
Sometimes I act like a 6 year old :p
I'm not like the other population of girls on earth who's obsess with One Direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment