Tuesday, June 5, 2012

.stop eating people you monster.

Hiiiiiiiii (:
What. Did. I. Do. Today? (did I made you pause for each of the words when you read this?) X)
Hmm, lemme start from the beginning.
Had this for lunch with Mia Amirrudin!

Mia was so so so nice to drive me all the way to IKEA! (lama tak makan meatballs. Hehe)
Thanks Mia (;

Okay, moving on.
After lunch, we headed straight to Unisel as we had Linguistics class at 3pm. It was already 2.07pm.

O M GOSH! Rushing*

The moment we got into the class, after about 10 minutes, the lecturer called,
CLASS CANCEL (Hancur hati tau*) :|

Lalalalalala since we had nothing else to do, we(Me, Mia, Nana, Mida, Iya, Iz) decided to drive all the way to Kuala Selangor to watch this,

It was a Freakin' Freak Show I tell ya!
Like sumpah tak tipu. My heart stopped beating for the whole hour and 10 minutes (well, maybe that's a lie but it felt like it did.)

There was this one scene where a couple was about to "well you know.." and the piranha came out from her "well you know.." and bit his "well you know..". (sorry for the use of Mr K's line too much) =D

We were screaming, yelling, shrieking and all the other words you can find in the dictionary that are the synonym of the word shout. Oh God it was terrifying*

Anyways, I definitely had my fun today (:









No comments:

Post a Comment